Wondering how to get to Crab Island? We’ve got that and so much more!
Discover an unforgettable adventure with Crab Island Connection! In addition to the best Crab Island excursions, we have breathtaking sunset cruises, exclusive private charters and the best dolphin tours Destin has to offer!
Crab Island Excursion
Our Crab Island cruises are the easiest way to enjoy this slice of paradise!
- 4-hour trip
- We will cruise the scenic Santa Rosa Sound out to the famous Crab Island where we will anchor up in the middle of all the festivities!
- You can swim, play, and/or relax while floating around!
- Our captain and crew stay with you to provide access to our restroom and shade to enjoy on the boat!
Sunset & Dolphin Tours
Get ready for the best sunset and dolphin tours Destin offers!
- 3-hour trip
- Cruise around Santa Rosa Sound, beautiful Choctawhatchee Bay, Destin harbor and East Pass
- Enjoy Dolphin sightings and breathtaking sunsets. Have your cameras ready for this adventure of a lifetime!
Large family or lots of friends? No problem! Our boat, “The Kokomo” seats up to 36 people and it even has a restroom!
Meet the Captain
"Captain Matt was able to put us right next to the dolphins and we were able to take some amazing pictures."
— Jenn G. New Orleans
What to Bring:
Bring a small cooler with drinks and snacks.(All coolers and bags must fit under your seat.) You may bring alcohol, but please, NO glass. Also, bring a bag with a hat, camera, sunglasses, towels, and lotion type (no spray) sunscreen. Don’t forget gratuity for the captain and mate, they greatly appreicate it!
We do not operate a taxi service. Therefore, ALL people that depart on the vessel must return on the vessel.
Check Us Out!